Buckley Bros., Inc. was originally started in 1904 by brothers George and Parker Buckley. They had operated a wheat buying station in the village of Kingman, Ohio prior to their move to Wilmington, Ohio.
Today, Buckley Bros., Inc., remains a family owned operation as it celebrates its first century of serving Clinton County and Southwest Ohio agriculture. The firm currently employs 35 full and part-time employees and operates five retail stores in Wilmington, Washington Court House, South Bloomfield, Morrow and The Plains. They carry livestock feed, farming supplies, pet food, propane, fencing, hay, and more.